Webb Community Corrections Center
200 Greenbank Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
Warden: Carole Evans
Deputy Warden: Wayne Wilson
Webb is a Level IV facility for men located in Wilmington (Prices Corner), named after John L. Webb who was the first African-American Correctional Officer and the first African-American male to hold the position of Warden in the State.
- Inmate visits take place on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Visits are conducted during the hours of 8 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. with a break for lunch between 10:45 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- To schedule a visit telephone the facility at 302-995-6129 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Wednesdays. You must have an appointment to visit. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
- All visits are 45 minutes in duration.
- All visits permit limited contact with the inmate. This may include an embrace or brief kiss at the beginning and end of each visit.
- Visitors' attire should be in good taste and grooming should be neat when entering the facility. Correctional staff will determine whether the visitor's clothing is appropriate based on the following guidelines: bathing suits, strapless or low cut, revealing tops, sleeveless shirts, tube tops and any type of revealing clothing not adhering to the normal standards of decency will not be permitted. Dresses, skirts, culottes and/or walking shorts must be no shorter than two inches above the knee, as measured from the bend in the back of the knee with the waistband in the normal position. Spandex pants, shorts and leggings are not permitted alone. Leggings may be worn under a skirt. Any see-through material is not permitted.
- Visitors may bring the following items with them into the facility: car keys and a money order for the inmate being visited. Visitors will be asked to return all other non-approved items to their vehicles. Security staff reserves the right to confiscate any item considered contraband or suspicious.
- Photo identification is required for all adult visitors. A driver's license is preferred but other forms of photo identification will be accepted.
- All visitors are subject to a metal detector search at the time of each visit. When deemed necessary, the security staff may request a more intense physical search. Visitors who refuse to comply will be denied entrance and ordered off the property.
- Talking to any inmate through facility windows or fences or having conversations with any inmate other than in the assigned visiting area is strictly prohibited. Visitors must go directly to and from the visiting room/waiting area.
- Tobacco products may not be brought into the facility. All tobacco products are considered contraband. Individuals found with tobacco products will be asked to return them to their vehicle. Security staff reserves the right to prohibit future visits for violations of this policy.
- No property may be exchanged between an inmate and the visitor. All cards, letters, etc, must be sent through the mail.
- Only one (1) inmate may be visited at a time. Cross conversations between other visitors and/or inmates is not permitted.
- Visitors and inmates are asked to respect all visits. Please conduct conversations in low tones. Loud conversations, foul language, arguments, or fighting will result in the cancellation of your visit and possible disciplinary action. Facility staff reserves the right to turn away any visitor due to intoxication, failing to obey the directions of officers or general misbehavior.